Candid

This is Brandon and he is doing some strange work to President Biden. This photo was taken in our own classroom, and I took it because when I looked behind me, I saw him giving Biden a wig and was puzzled by this and it would be good to capture him making it.
This photo has five of our own students and they were all gathered in a group and that one person in the middle getting candid from another group of people. This was taken in Zeus lounge and when I saw them crowded and saw him shooting I had to shoot as well.
This is someone I saw in the halls and he was just about to enter his class. This was taken in the J wing. I took it because I saw him about to enter and knew that the motion blur would make the candid even better.
I chose this image because this image can give people many mixed emotions. The older man is holding a bird while reading to it or just reading the book. Bresson was able to tell us this with just a shot of it. His candid photo can either make you sad looking at it but also make you think maybe it isn’t really sad but heart warming. His work is really good in doing it

0 comments on “CandidAdd yours →